1. Write a program in ‘C’ language that accepts a file as input and prints only those lines of that file which do not consist of vowel(s). 2. Write a program in ‘C’ language for the implementation of Bubble Sort.
1. (a) What do you mean by term Memory hierarchy ? Difference between Primary and Secondary Memory with their exclusive characteristics. (b) Mention any four topologies available that are used in LAN, along with their application areas. (c) Write a step by step procedure to do the following activities in WINDOWS : (i)BACKUP (ii) To [...]
1. Read the passage given below and answer the question that follow it. ‘A great mass’ of something means a great amount. When the new method of manufacturing articles in great numbers was introduced, a new name was required for it and ‘Mass production’ was the one that came into use. In what ways does [...]
1. (a) List and explain any 10 benefits of Intranet to any organisation. (b) Explain the roles played by Servers and Clients in an Intranet. (c) Describe any two Intranet Authoring tools in detail. 2. (a) Explain the basis for any organization to decide that there is need for Intranet for it. (b) Explain any [...]
1. (a) Explain all the phases of SDLC. Does the role of System Analyst is confined to Analysis Phase ? Comment. (b) Design a system for a Insurance Company. Draw DFD’s for the system till level-2 and also prepare the SRS document for the same. Clearly mention the assumption made if any. (c) Design an [...]
1. (a) Answer the following questions. How is logical address different from physical address ? What is the address space of IPVU ? Why is fragmentation of IP datagram needed ? How can we distinguish multicast address in IPVU addressing ? If the length of TCP header is 60, what is the value of Header [...]
1. (a) Which transmission mode (simplex, half duplex for full duplex mode) can be compared to the following : A conversation through a mobile phone Television/Radio Conversation on Walky – Talky (b) Which OSI layer is responsible for the following : End to End reliable communication service WWW Fragmentation of a packet Error control Compression/Decompression [...]