1. List out the beliefs on which TQM is based. Explain in brief any three of these beliefs and their importance while applying TQM.
2. Faigenbaum is attributed with having developed the quality cost measurement while working in the General Electric Company in the 1950s. He proposed a system of 6 Quality Cost Reporting ‘whereby all relevant costs were categorised into four major areas. Explain these areas in brief giving examples.
3. Discuss the relationship between corporate strategy and TQM and explain how it is relevant in the present context.
4. Explain the concept of reliability. How is it applicable to TQM?
5. Briefly discuss the relationship between Input, Environmental and Output variables in terms of TQM.