1. Explain the sources of industrial jurisprudence. Describe the genesis, objectives and classification of labour legislation in India. Discuss how labour laws ensure the health, welfare and safety of the working class with suitable examples.
2. Discuss the scope and coverage of the Mines Act, 1952. Describe the enforcement of the Act citing suitable examples from the organisations you are aware of. Also discuss the hours and limitations of employment under the Act.
3. Discuss the objectives, scope and coverage of the Industrial Disputes Act, 1947. Describe the various machineries for investigation and settlement of disputes under the Act with suitable examples. What are the measures for prevention of conflicts and disputes under the Act?
4. Explain the concept and enactment of payment of Bonus Act, 1965. Describe the obligations of employees and rights of employees under this Act, citing examples from any organisation you are familiar with. What can make an employee eligible or disqualified for the payment of bonus under the Act?
5. Explain genesis, applicability and contributions of the Employees’ State Insurance Act, 1948. Discuss the various benefits being paid to the employees under the Act in any organisation you are familiar with. What is the procedure for registration of a factory or an establishment under the Act?