1. Briefly describe different stages of Group Development and discuss the effects of Group Processes on Team Performance.
2. What is organisational stress ? Explain how stress could be minimised by organisational strategies.
Explain with suitable examples.
3. What is Transformational Leadership ? Discuss the need for Transformational Leaders in organisations and how individuals could be changed with the help of transformational leadership.
4. Explain the role of organisations towards society with the help of suitable examples.
5. Write short notes on any three of the following :
(b) Management of Diversity
(d) Learning organisations
(e) Process of empowerment
6. Read the following case carefully and answer the questions given at the end :
Jagannath (Jaggu for his friends) is an over ambitious young man. For him ends justify means. With a diploma in engineering, Jaggu joined, in 1977, a Bangalore based company as Technical Assistant. lie got himself enrolled as a student in an evening college and obtained his degree in engineeyirw in 1982. Recognising his improved qualification, Jaggu was promoted as Engineer-Sales in 1984.
Jaggu excelled himself in the new role and became the blue-eyed boy of the management. Promotions came to him in quick succession. He was made Manager-Sales in 1986 and Senior Manager – Marketing in 1988.
Jaggu did not forget his academic pursuits. After being promoted as Engineer-Sales, he joined the M.B.A. (part-time.) programme. Alter completing his MBA, Jag