1. Explain the constitutional framework of Industrial Relations. Discuss the role of law in Industrial Relations citing examples from the organizations you are familiar with.
2. Explain the origin and growth of Trade Unions in India. Describe the functions of Trade Union in your organization or any organization you are familiar with. What are your suggestions for strengthening the Trade Unions?
3. Explain the meaning and concept of collective bargaining. Describe the structure and functions of collective bargaining of any organization you are familiar with. Highlight the advantages and disadvantages of the functions of collective bargaining.
4. Discuss the concept and objectives of workers participation in Management (wpm). Describe the participative arrangements, structure and levels of participation in decision making on major policy matters in your organization or any organization you are familiar with.
5. Explain various approaches of grievance resolution. Describe the approaches that are being used for grievance resolution in your organization or any organization you are familiar with. In your opinion which approach is most effective and why? Briefly describe the organization you are referring to.