1. Identify the critical elements of the sociological environment of business and analyze the social problems and prospects with the help of examples.
2. “The structural changes which are quite fundamental in character are inherent in the process of economic growth.” Discuss this statement.
3. Briefly explain the Tenth Five Plan (2002-2007), highlighting its weaknesses and strengths. Refer to the Planning Commission report on website.
4. “The Foreign Trade Regime has undergone changes overtime.” Briefly examine the phases of change.
5. Discuss the approaches to tax equity with special reference to ‘ability to pay principle.’
6. Write short notes on the following:-
a) Growth and Efficiency of industry
b) Primary functions of money