1. “All modern economies have certain economic problems to deal with”. Examine and illustrate the statement.
Answer. The basic economic problem is associated with the problem of scarcity. Due to constrained resources and unlimited demands, society must figure out how to produce and distribute these relatively scarce resources. Read about Three basic economic problems of society
2. Briefly examine the growth of SSI in the post-reforms period.
3. Critically analyze the achievements and adverse effects of regulatory framework in the course of India’s industrialization.
4. Distinguish between free trade and protection. Discuss the merits and demerits of free trade vs. protection for a developing country like India.
5. Collect data on foreign technical and financial collaborations for the period 2005-2012 and write a note on the trends of these collaborations.