SET – 1
1. Write an event – procedure to add two matrices of size mxn and display the resultant matrix. Use appropriate controls to take input and display the output.
2. Write a simple VB event-procedure to simulate a simple “bill generation application for a “Retail Shoe Stores.” Assumption can be made wherever necessary.
SET – 2
1. Write an event – procedure to find and display the length of a given string. Use appropriate controls on the interface for input/output. Make it user-friendly.
2. Design a simple menu-design to simulate a menu similar to that of a “word-pad” of windows.
Note : No need of doing any programming. Menu-design is sufficient.
SET – 3
1. Write an event-procedure to simulate a simple “bill-generation application” for a mobile stores which offers sales and service for mobiles of various brands.
2. Write an event-procedure to simulate a simple calculator which can perform addition subtraction, division, multiplication, and percentage operations. Design a user friendly interface with appropriate controls.
SET – 4
1. Create a VB application to generate random lines of different colours on the display upon clicking on the “generate” button. Also place an “Exit” button to exit from the application.
2. Create a simple VB application to simulate “Electronic Voting Machine” to accept a vote given by the user to a specific candidate (identified by a electron symbol). After the voting process is over, the application should generate the total no. of votes received by each candidate. Use appropriate controls on the user-interface.