1. (a) Create a class “My string”. Write the following methods in this class to perform the actions mentioned :
(i) Reverse ( ) : To display the reverse of the given input string.
(ii) String Len ( ) : To display the length of the given string.
(b) Write a program in C++, using recursion to find the factorial of a given number. Your program should also provide the standard checks on input like number should not be negative.
(c) Write the syntax of the following in C++ and give an example for each :
(i) Do.. While
(d) What are nested classes ? Explain with an example.
2. (a) Write a program in C++ to illustrate the multiple inheritance concept.
(b) How is exception handling performed in C++ ? Write a program-segment that throws an arithmetic exception as and
when an input number is greater than 9999.
3. (a) Write a program in C++ to count the occurrences of each vowel in a given string.
(b) With the help of a suitable example for each, explain the visibility modes (private, public and protected).
4. (a) Write a program in C++ to add two matrices.
(b) Explain the concepts of function overloading and operator overloading with the help of an example.
5. Explain the following with their usage in C++ programming :
(a) Friend function
(b) Arithmetic If operator
(c) Size of operator
(d) Scope resolution operator
(e) Abstract class