1. (a) Write a program for the addition of two matrices.
(b) Explain at least one way of deriving a class from another class.
(c) Write a program that accepts a string as input and prints the words in it in the form of list. Each word should be printed on a different line and in the same order as they appear in the string.
2. (a) Write a program for the addition of two polynomials. Overload operator ‘+’.
(b) Write the syntax for defining an array of objects. Also, give an example.
3. (a) List the differences between a Macro and Inline function.
(b) List the differences between procedure oriented programming and object oriented programming.
(c) List the differences between cout and print-f statements.
4. (a) Write a program that accepts enrollment number as input and prints the Grade Card of the student. Make assumptions, wherever necessary.
(b) Explain the function of :: operator in C++. Also, give an example.
5. (a) Explain the process of handling exceptions in C++.
(b) Write a function temptate for sorting a list of elements.