1. (a) Write an event procedure that accepts a string as input and displays it in reverse order. Also, design an appropriate layout.
(b) Explain each of the following functions with an example :
(i) Print (ii) Ccur. (iii) Lcase (iv) PV. (v) Trim
(c) What is an MDI form? What is an SDI form? Explain the process of creating SDI form.
2. (a) Explain the process of creating a control array.
(b) Explain the process of creating an OLE object at design time.
3. (a) Write an event procedure for the multiplication of two matrices.
(b) What is an Index? Explain
4. (a) Design a Visual Basic application to automate the process of submission of assignments.
(b) Explain the following terms :
(i) Container Applications.
(ii) Source Application.
5. (a) Explain any 5 tools of a tool box.
(b) Write an event procedure for finding the factorial of any given positive integer.